Events | Our Space | Brochure Signing
My Photo
Name:
Location: Pilani, Rajasthan, India

Hindi Drama Club, BITS, Pilani, is the official body responsible for all the activities related to Hindi Theatre on the BITS campus. Enjoying the enthued, dedicated support of a lively and talented member mass, HDC(as its famously called)'s flag has been flying high!!

Why am I ?

Why am I ?

I am but a spark
in the passage of time
born to give birth
and then sublime

An unimportant speck
in the vastness of space
I await the inevitable
Death's sweet embrace

But while in the queue
(The one of its kind
where people dont push
from front or behind)
I wait and muse
o'er my purpose
What's my use?

It pains me not to know
the answer to that "why"
even as I struggle to live
knowing I'm destined to die

And so I hope before the very end
when things are not beyond amend
the shining truth I get to see
and live the way t'was meant to be

2 Comments:

Blogger Thoda Khao Thoda Phenko said...

this comment is not related to the poetry above but we have another poet in our club and that is mr raheem darediya......raheem please publish your 'pygmy' wali poem here :) :)

1:02 AM  
Blogger HDC said...

broken arrow.. if u dont want to be more broken than u already are.. then pause this topic here only..

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home